Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

Ok, let's get things straight from the get-go: I'm not resolving to do anything. I've learned that these things I want to do take time to become habit, and by resolving to change overnight I set myself up for failure. So here, rather, we have a list of things I am going to work toward this year. Baby steps at first, but leading into leaping strides. Here we go:

I will write my book and work to get it published.

I will find a job that doesn't cause panic attacks and severe stress.

I will be a better husband and father.

I will wake up early to work on writing/drawing projects before work.

After work, I will spend less time online and more time with my family.

I will focus more on making/saving money and less on spending it.

I will stop letting stress from my one crappy job adversely affect my two good jobs.

I will no longer allow my Crohn's disease to affect my lifestyle.

There ya go. Guess I'll get to work on these now. Happy New Year. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Sound like some admirable goals for 2010. Thanks for visiting my blog and I look forward to reading more of yours.

    ReplyDelete